Inspirational quotes can help owners and employees stay on track and move in the right direction. Working in a small business means keeping your eye on the big picture such as overall profits and growth as well as the minutiae of getting there like dealing with productive inventory control.
Quotes can be used throughout office dÃ©cor and as a part of company-wide communication to help improve everything from general productivity to executive level small business discipline. We’ve brought together 10 of the most inspirational quotes that cover everything from keeping employees motivated to helping you stay on course when times get rough.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
On keeping employees motivated:
- Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, ‘make me feel important.’ Never forget this message when working with people. (Mary Kay Ash)
- A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. (Richard Branson)
- When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute. (Simon Sinek)
On dealing with setbacks:
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)
- Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit. (Conrad Hilton)
- Failure is just a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently. (Henry Ford)
- If you hear a voice within you saying ‘you are not a painter’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. (Vincent Van Gogh)
- If you are going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)
- Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. (Julie Andrews)
And of course, we can’t leave out perhaps the most inspiration quote of all time:
Do or do not. There is no try. (Yoda)