Do you want to be more productive in your business? Being effective?
I am an addict of productivity. I work hard on finding ways to cut down my repetitive work to just 2 clicks. Right, .. you may think how this fact reading nonsense may be useful to know…? Judge for yourself.
Start with reading my 10 Surprising Facts and Statistics about productivity.
- The average person uses 13 different methods to control and manage their time.
- Multitasking is actually impossible and you should probably stop trying to do it. Multitasking leads to as much as a 40% drop in productivity, increased stress, and a 10% drop in IQ (Bergman, 2010).
- 20% of the average workday is spent on “crucial” and “important” things, while 80% of the average workday is spent on things that have “little value” or “no value”.
- Tuesday is the most productive day of the week.
- Drinking alcohol in specified amounts, leading to a moderate intoxication level of .075 can boost creative thinking.
- Adults who regularly get been 7.5 and 9 hours sleep per night can be up to 20% more productive.
- By taking 1 hour per day for independent study, 7 hours per week, 365 hours in a year, one can learn at the rate of a full-time student. In 3-5 years, the average person can become an expert in the topic of their choice, by spending only one hour per day.
- 9 out of 10 people daydream in meetings.
- The average worker sends and receives 190 messages per day.
- It takes approximately 30 days to establish a new physical or emotional habit.