Now DataQlick allows to manage multiple locations and warehouses with just few clicks.
DataQlick is flexible multi stores and warehouse software.
It provides a centralized inventory control solution with simplest way to manage your business.
Every inventory management software has its own way and approach in processing multi-locations. What is different about our approach? Our main focus is ALL-INCLUSIVE SIMPLICITY. Anything in DataQlick is within 2 clicks (or sometimes 3 J)… and we want to keep it this way.
Here are just few points about this feature.
Manage inventory across all locations on a single platform
- Visualize all your stores and locations in one simple centralized product view
- Transfer stock between warehouses and stores in 2 clicks
- Easily create a transfer order document and shift stock between your warehouses and store locations
- Organize and control multiple online sales channels and multiple warehouses at the same time
- Define primary store location out of many for all stock receipt on Purchase Orders. When the purchase order is received it will direct the stock into that specific location automatically.
- Fulfill sales orders from any specific store
- Automatic decrease of inventory when the sales order is fulfilled from assigned primary location
- Instant visibility to sales for each store
- Forecast and Purchases recommendations are calculated automatically for each location
- Visualize inventory shortages for each location and act accordingly – transfer stock or create Purchase Order in few clicks (again …. 3-clicks max rule)
- And more…
There is a main distinction between location and warehouse:
- Stores – are used for physical or virtual online store or registers where products are being stored and sold
- Warehouses – are physical of virtual places where products are being stored (not sold)
In DataQlick we can segregate and track sales for each established Store location if sales at this location will be processed from inside DataQlick application.
Each Store will be treated as a separate Sales Channel. It will have its own calculated sales runrate, Reorder points and color-coded product status identification.
DataQlick offers simplified version of warehouse management system (WMS) which enables centralized management of tasks such as tracking inventory levels as well as transfers between multiple store locations and warehouses.